Sherry wrote why she felt that using LNU, etc., was  a bad idea and said
why she recommended a blank so that someone could print a  book with places to
*fill in the blanks.*
    She is probably not going to be happy with my  solution.  I put in the
name that I know, be it given or surname, and then  put [spouse of John
Smith], or something similar, as the missing  name.  This way, when I see it, I
know who this person hooks up to.   Of course, I then have to go to the
Exclude From Potential Problem  icon and say that the illegal characters are
not
illegal for the time  being.
    Each to his/her own, I guess.  But other  suggestions are always
welcome.

Howland Davis
Steps!
(http://pr.atwola.com/promoclk/100126575x1221323041x1201367261/aol?redir=http://www.freecreditreport.com/pm/default.aspx?sc=668072&hmpgID=62&bcd=Jul