With Legacy closed, go to the c:\Legacy folder on your hard drive. Delete
the install.log file.  Then go to the c:\Legacy\Backup folder and delete any
files there with the word "install" in the file name.

Reinstall Legacy with the latest build from our website and you should have
no problem uninstalling.

But I don't think uninstalling and reinstalling will solve the problem with
the two reports not working.  It hasn't been effective in the past.

Thanks for using Legacy.

Sherry
Customer Support
Millennia Corporation
supp...@legacyfamilytree.com
http://www.LegacyFamilyTree.com

We are changing the world of genealogy!

When replying to this message, please include all previous correspondence.
Thanks.