On Wed, 5 Aug 2009 08:12:37 -0400, GeoSci <geosc...@gmail.com> wrote:

>Anyone found a way to search for those with a particular burial
>address?  (Recorded within the + following Burial Location which a
>city-county-state-country type record)  I would like a list of all
>buried in three cemeteries relatively close to each other so that I
>might visit for photos - but I cannot remember which dozen or so
>people are there (out of over 4700 in the data base).  Sure would be
>handy to be able to do this.

Instructions for V6...

View > Master Lists > Address Lists > Event

Then select the addresses you are interested in (if you hold down <CTRL>
when you select you can select more than one). Finally, click the Show
List button to see the individuals who are using those addresses.

I hope this is what you are looking for.

--

Dennis Kowallek (LTools)
http://zippersoftware.com/ltools