Thank you for being more specific, as everyone should be when listing steps.

But that only solves the problem if Keith listed the cemetery name and address within the Burial Place-Burial address fields, AND did not use the same exact name in the Burial Location field.

My own personal problem is that I have added an image link to the Burial Location-Burial Picture field. and there is no way to report on that field.

Jay

From: "Bob Janice" <rjan...@cox.net>
Sent: Wednesday, August 05, 2009 12:30 PM
To: <LegacyUserGroup@legacyfamilytree.com>
Subject: Re: [LegacyUG] Burial Address

Go to:

View -> Master Lists -> Address Lists -> Event

There is no tab called Master.

1familytree wrote:
CE, I use Legacy Deluxe, I do not see any tab called Master.

If you are referring to View>Master Lists> Event> That only brings up a listing of events, and does not list the persons who have that event in their record. I believe what Keith (and I ) are looking for is a report that lists every who has data in the burial address or burial notes or burial picture event fields.

Jay