Dale,

I read you post and was not aware that FTM did silly things to the GEDCom. I
have only ever had a brief look at FTM and on a different machine - hence my
ignorance - but now I know :-)

Tutorials: Programme of adding videos commenced
http://www.fergys.co.uk/
View the Grimshaw Family Tree at:
http://www.fergys.co.uk/Grimshaw/
For The Fergusons of N.W. England See:

> From: dale3...@qis.net
> To: LegacyUserGroup@legacyfamilytree.com
> CC: kin-hunte...@cox.net
> Subject: Re: [LegacyUG] GEDCOM in wrong extension
> Date: Wed, 5 Aug 2009 14:56:09 -0400
>
> Ron:
>
> See my reply to Pat, which I sent to the list a few minutes ago. I just
> changed my a few minutes ago and it worked. Unless I have just had another
> senior moment, this is a normal occurence and I'm surprised that you didn't
> pick up on it right away.
>
> By the way the messages appear to be taking various lengths of time to be
> posted by Legacy User Group's server.
>
> I am copying Pat direct on this message in case my message doesn't go thur
>
> Dale

Windows Live Messenger: Thanks for 10 great years—enjoy free winks and
emoticons.
http://clk.atdmt.com/UKM/go/157562755/direct/01/