I Apologise profusely to FEEDBITZ for my error I should have written
FEEDBLIZ
The text of the email is below. There are numerous attempts to harvest your
email address and in my haste to warn Legacy users about the spam I failed
to read my post correctly. (Why the closeness to the spelling of FeedBitz, I
wonder??)

Again, my apologies
Phil

** Welcome to: "Legacy News" -

* Legacy Family Tree's News/Updates -

Our Legacy News mailing list, to which you are subscribed, informs you of
our free updates to Legacy Family Tree, and provides the latest genealogy
news.

 "Legacy News" uses FeedBlitz to manage these email deliveries.

To ensure that updates reach your inbox correctly, please add FeedBlitz's
email address feedbl...@mail.feedblitz.com to your email white list or
address book now.

If you no longer want "Legacy News" email updates, you may safely
unsubscribe online at any time using the link at the end of this or any
future message we send you; to report abuse please write to
ab...@feedblitz.com. You can also review FeedBlitz's privacy policy and
terms of service.

Please contact us if you have any questions about these updates, your
subscription to "Legacy News" or FeedBlitz's services.

We thank you for letting us help you with your genealogy efforts. To view
the archives of our newsletter, please visit www.legacynews.typepad.com.

Thanks, Millennia Corporation