I'm not sure this question can be answered, but at the outset I will say
that I live overseas in a country where internet ()including e-mail) usage
is highly "monitored" (by gov't internet "police").  I receiving the message

entitled "Spam from 'Legacy'" at 10:43 am (according to the Inbox listing),
and the one entitled Spam (that starts with "I apologise") at 9:34 am.
In other words, I received the second one before the first one.   I'm
curious
as to how that could happen.  If someone has an explanation, it needs
to be in plain English.   My first post.   Thanks!
Mary Meyer (mary23me...@gmail.com)