Kirsten,

With respect, that is a lot different. I can understand a reluctance to
*Upgrade* to a new version where complete new sections of code, or
functionality, have been added eg. in V7 there was Mapping, Source Writer,
integrated Charting etc.

An *Update* is quite different and involves the correction of coding bugs
present in the current version, and maybe the improvement in the way in which a
function operates. Rarely does this introduce other problems.

Tutorials: Programme of adding videos commenced
http://www.fergys.co.uk/
View the Grimshaw Family Tree at:
http://www.fergys.co.uk/Grimshaw/
For The Fergusons of N.W. England See:

> From: vik...@rvi.net
> To: LegacyUserGroup@legacyfamilytree.com
> Subject: RE: [LegacyUG] Adoption Question
> Date: Sat, 8 Aug 2009 17:07:24 -0700
>
> Gary:
>
> Sounds very sensible, but I waited two months before upgrading to 7.0 and
> then suffered through endless months of headaches with a totally useless (to
> me) program because of the source citation bugs and inability to produce any
> satisfactory reports. I'm not chancing that again. Call me chicken .
>
> Kirsten

Upgrade to Internet Explorer 8 Optimised for MSN.

http://extras.uk.msn.com/internet-explorer-8/?ocid=T010MSN07A0716U