An upgrade from one version to another is a whole different animal and risk level than an incremental build update of an existing installed version. I will not call you chicken however. <VBG>

Gary

----- Original Message ----- From: "Kirsten Bowman" <vik...@rvi.net>
To: <LegacyUserGroup@legacyfamilytree.com>
Sent: Saturday, August 08, 2009 5:07 PM
Subject: RE: [LegacyUG] Adoption Question

Gary:

Sounds very sensible, but I waited two months before upgrading to 7.0 and
then suffered through endless months of headaches with a totally useless (to me) program because of the source citation bugs and inability to produce any
satisfactory reports.  I'm not chancing that again.  Call me chicken <G>.

Kirsten