I have encountered a colossal problem that was brought about by an action I
must have inadvertently taken (shame on me) to allow a re-numbering of one or
more fields - specifically the MRIN numbers. Evidently I wasn't paying
attention on a GEDCOM upload  feature and didn't discover this until yesterday
- after several of these uploads occurred to my dismay.

My problem - I use the 'MRIN+number' feature to file paper documents and also
enter this number in the detail 'FileID' box in Legacy.  I'm in the process of
renumbering these hundreds of documents due to the above situation - a most
laborious project!!!

My Hope - Is there any table,  when viewing a 'Bob1.fdb'  (I have a multitude
of backups thank goodness), in Access that would permit me to enter/alter the
File ID? I have looked at my 'tblSX' and observe that there are a number of
items that look like my MRIN+number data under the column entitled 'Filing Ref'
.  This appears  to be a possible opportunity to correct my errors.  Is it
possible that changing/correcting/entering the current File Id number (noted as
my MRIN+number) in this column might accomplish my goal? If not, please suggest
a solution.