There are also those of us, who help when knowledgable on the first seeing [1],
saving the request in case no answers come within 2-3 days [2], then try to
redefine the question (with you)[3]. We also understand the pain of waiting for
help. I use those 'rules' because frequently, the answers don't ship in order
by date (see other notes), and in the pool of helpers we have some in all 4 USA
time zones, Britain, Scandinavia, Australia and between, so we handle what
comes up.
Rich in LA CA