I agree with you about the netbook.  I have the Samsung and it is so
wonderfully portable and has 9 hours of battery life, so it works great for
taking to libraries or anywhere.  I use Gedwise to refer to when there is
something I don't recall about my data, but for taking down information, a
netbook is working out very well.

Jane Sarles