I've been using GedStar Pro on a Palm Treo for the past several months. It
works great, especially for research trips when I don't want to take a
laptop. And it's always with me, so I can look up information any time, any
place. Very handy when I go to my cousin's house and she starts asking me
about our family tree.

John Brockman