From: legacyusergroup-ow...@legacyfamilytree.com
[mailto:legacyusergroup-ow...@legacyfamilytree.com] On Behalf Of Joan S.
Sent: Wednesday, 29 October 2008 2:40 p.m.
To: LegacyUserGroup@legacyfamilytree.com
Subject: [LegacyUG] copy master sources to new family file

I have a bunch of people that are involved in my current research. I don't
know yet how they all connect so can't really put them in my tree. However I
have a lot of data about them and would like to put them somewhere. Someone
suggested I start a new family file of just these people and then connect
them when I can. As these people come from the same area as my already
connected people, I would like to copy all my master sources to the new file
so I don't have to re-enter them again. I can't figure out how to do that.

BTW - is starting a separate family file the way you all deal with
unconnected people too? Do you have any other suggestions??

Joan

Researching BOND and CASHIN in Port Felix Nova Scotia.
Researching BROWN and LAFORET in Boston Mass.
Researching DESCHENES and LAVOIE in Quebec.

** $10 OFF when you spend $50 or more in our store.
=0A Use coupon code: =*!Legacy2008=*" at checkout. Offer expires 10/31/08 **
=0A Legacy User Group guidelines:
=0A    http://www.LegacyFamilyTree.com/Etiquette.asp
=0A Archived messages:
=0A    http://www.mail-archive.com/legacyusergroup@legacyfamilytree.com/