Netty, I think you will probably get more help if you are able post to the group in English, and please make sure your request is in the body of the e-mail, not all in the Subject line.

I don't think there is a way to make Legacy sort the children by date order, except by using the Sort facility (right click, select Children's settings, Sort). Otherwise Legacy displays them in the order in which you entered them.

If some children have no Birth or Baptism date, you can sort them manually by right clicking, selecting Children's settings, clicking on the child and then using the up or down arrows at the bottom right of the screen.

--
Jenny M Benson