Go to Reports at the top of your Legacy screen, click on All Reports, click
on Potential Problems, go to Warnings tab, click on Check Sort Order of
Children (make sure nothing is checked on the other tabs), click on Create
Problems List on the right side, let the list generate, and it will show you
the files with the problem "children not sorted in chronological
order"; click on the first name on the list, click on "edit children" on the
right, click on "sort", click "okay", close out and go to the next name. Do
that for all the names on the list and then close out and go on with your
work.
You're welcome.
Sharon grandmasharon2...@hotmail.com

--