gcr...@juno.com wrote
I have several hundred obituaries I've collected and scanned over the years stored in a folder on my computer. These are in different formats...some are JPG files, some .RTF others .TIF files some are .DOC files. I copied a handful of them to a seperate folder for testing purposes. I directed Legacy (in the LOCATIONS tab for DOCUMENT FILES) to this path. I then tried to attach these documents to the individuals. They attach, but the only ones I can click display/open to view for the individual after the attaching are those with the .DOC format. Any of the other file extension types do nothing.

If you look at these files in My Computer or Windows Explorer and double-click on them, do they open in the relevant program?
--
Jenny M Benson