ronald ferguson wrote:
Sharon,
You cannot save a PDF as a picture. It must be saved as a File, you will need to use the File button on the top right of the screen.

I would add that using .JPEG is building up trouble for the future should you
wish to create reports/web pages, and I would suggest that you change them all
to .jpg. This does mean that you will have to change all the links in Legacy.
The alternative would be to start using .jpg now and only change each .jpeg
when you hit a problem with it.

Ron Ferguson

Ron,
That is not entirely correct. Using a third party program, such as Brava Reader, you can save a pdf as a .jpg file. That being said, in as much as Legacy will now allow attaching pdf's as files, I can see no pressing reason to convert them. The only exception being if you want to include the document in your web pages as an image rather than a pdf.

--
Gene Y.
n2kvs