Dennis et al - I don't know how to make it any plainer - I want to change the
File Detail ID number from 1234-1 to 9876-01.  I would like to use Access to
enter 9876-01 in lieu of 12340-1 in the 'File Ref' field or whichever table
this will work on.  I woiuykld liek to do it this way so I can see if I covered
all of the changes I need to make. My attempt to change it  by opening one of
my saved .fdb files in Access, then using the tblSX, making the changes and
then when I exited Access and opened the .fdb file, the changes did not occur -
so..... If this explanation doesn't cover it, I'll move on.

=I
---- Valerie Laskowski <lask...@att.net> wrote:
> The "FilingRef" field is in BOTH tblSX and tblSR tables.  Double check at
> which level that you entered the text for "FileID".
>
> If you "Edit Master Source" and want it on that screen -- then use tblSR.
>
> If you "Edit Detail" and want it on that screen -- then use tblSX.
>
> Valerie

/Users/robertrunion/Desktop/eMail Icons/signature.pdf