Hi Jim

Right clicking on a pdf file gives a menu from which I choose Open Default Program. I had to browse to select "Legacy Genealogy Software for Windows" as the default opening program. The pdf still does not open; actually it doesn't open at all as Legacy Genealogy Software for Windows is the default and not longer Adobe!

I'm sure I don't understand exactly what you're telling me, Jim.

Jim Terry/Support wrote:
Tom,
When you right-click on a PDF file, you get a menu with some options on it.
One of them is 'Open With'. When I mouse over 'Open With' I get the choice
of Adobe Reader, Legacy Family Tree and Internet Explorer. There is also
'Choose Program'. What do you see when you right click on a PDF?
If you click on 'Choose Program' you can then select Legacy Family Tree,
Internet Explorer or whatever from the programs list. Thank you for choosing Legacy, Jim Terry Technical Support Legacy Family Tree Legacy Charting http://LegacyFamilyTree.com Phone: 425 788-0932 We are changing the world of genealogy!