Michele,

I don't think you really want to get rid of the Cs etc as they are the actual
links to pages referred to by the letters, in other words the index.

The key is given on the first index page (unknown surname) and is:

Key: S=as a Spouse, C=as a Child, P=as a Parent

When I'm feeling particularly keen I actually copy this to the top of every
index page, but more often than I don't!

Tutorials: Programme of adding videos commenced
http://www.fergys.co.uk/
View the Grimshaw Family Tree at:
http://www.fergys.co.uk/Grimshaw/
For The Fergusons of N.W. England See:

> From: cranberryf...@charter.net
> To: LegacyUserGroup@legacyfamilytree.com
> Subject: Re: [LegacyUG] as web site question
> Date: Sat, 29 Aug 2009 16:19:53 -0400
>
> I have already made a lot of changes. I deleted the meta tag list and
> replaced it with a reasonable one :) I used to be very good at doing web
> pages but it has been several years. It is going to take me a while to get
> back in the groove.
>
> Another question...
> On the name list that is generated, each name is followed by Ss, Cs, and Ps.
> Is there anyway to get rid of those. They are very distracting.
>
> michele

Celebrate a decade of Messenger with free winks, emoticons, display pics, and
more.
http://clk.atdmt.com/UKM/go/157562755/direct/01/