Some may recall this problem of not being able to open PDF documents from the Picture Gallery after 'attaching' via the File button, it began when my old pc (using XP) broke down & I switched to a Laptop & Vista. I said I'd get back with the result of testing when I had a new pc up & running. The new pc came with Vista and Adobe Reader installed. After 'attaching' a PDF file by clicking on the File button it did not open. I get the same message as before. "Can't find Player" "There is currently no default media player set up for you computer".

I did install Foxit and changed to that as my default Reader & I have now reset it as the default reader on this pc after testing Adobe, and it opens the PDF's immediately.

Regards
Tom