Hello Fellow Users:

I am in hopes that there is someone out there who has successfully used the
upload to ancestry online family tree feature of Legacy. I want to post a
more recent copy of my family tree, but since at this time we can only add
each new name one at a time or by submitting another tree. Either way this
results in having to re-attach all the found ancestry "hints" that are true
related events for each family member. I do not know whether I would be
better off using this upload feature or saving it as a gedcom to upload? Any
suggestions would be appreciated. Previous attempts in getting my file onto
ancestry personal member trees have resulted in adding a tree and then
having to immediately delete it because it had uploaded such facts as cause
of death, social security numbers, notes, etc. when really I only wanted to
include certain items, such as names and birth/marriage/death/burial dates
and places. I do not want to include everything found in my file. I thought
I had followed the on screen prompts, but found that it grabbed everything
in my file.

At this point, I think I would like to give this particular feature a try.
Can anyone help me understand how to use this feature in the most efficient
manner?

I appreciate any words of wisdom!

Thanks!

Doris Miller-Beck

familyb4naf...@gmail.com

some surnames researching: Ford, Gibson, Ischinger, Miller, Riegraf,
Streeper