Paul Ramshaw wrote:
I imported several GEDCOM files, and it looks like all the information imported appropriately, but when I go to an Individual Information screen, it shows no events (even though the birth, death, and marriage data are in the appropriate places).

Did I miss an important step while importing the GEDCOM, something I could fix by importing again properly? Or is there some way within Legacy to have Legacy create events for each person's birth, death, and marriage (when the file contains that information)? Or do I have to go through each individual and manually add each of those events?

What do mean by 'no events'? Are there dates and/or locations against the Birth/Bap/Died/Bur fields on the Individual's Information screen? If so, then those *are* events in and of themselves. You don't get extra events created for these items.

--
Best regards,
Mike Fry