Paul,

What sort of Events? I'm afraid that your post confused me a little. You said
that you had the data for births, marriages, and deaths - let's call these
"vital Events".

Your second paragraph seems to imply that you thought there ought to be more
for these Vital Events than just the date and place, if so what is missing? Or
did you mean that you have other Events which are not being transferred, such
as Residence, occupation, census etc.

Have you looked at the GEDCOM in notepad? You can then tell whether it contains
all the data which you think it should have. It may also help us if you said
what program you are using to create the GEDCOM.

New Tutorial: Embed a Bogger RSS feed on your webpage

http://www.fergys.co.uk/
View the Grimshaw Family Tree at:
http://www.fergys.co.uk/Grimshaw/
For The Fergusons of N.W. England See:

________________________________
> Date: Sun, 6 Sep 2009 17:24:38 -0400
> Subject: [LegacyUG] No events in file imported from GEDCOM
> From: prams...@gmail.com
> To: legacyusergroup@legacyfamilytree.com
>
> I imported several GEDCOM files, and it looks like all the information
> imported appropriately, but when I go to an Individual Information screen, it
> shows no events (even though the birth, death, and marriage data are in the
> appropriate places).
>

> Did I miss an important step while importing the GEDCOM, something I could
> fix by importing again properly? Or is there some way within Legacy to have
> Legacy create events for each person's birth, death, and marriage (when the
> file contains that information)? Or do I have to go through each individual
> and manually add each of those events?
>

> Paul in DC (experienced genealogist, Legacy newbie)
Save time by using Hotmail to access your other email accounts.
http://clk.atdmt.com/UKM/go/167688463/direct/01/