Hi Ron,

I have manually set Marriage tag 1 for about 100 marriages which have
one Master Source. All that work for naught. I can't focus on just
those marriages.

Can you explain "the Marriage Tag tool at the bottom right to look at
each of the tagged Marriages"?
I'm not sure what you're seeing.

Thanks
--
Richard Van Wasshnova
http://www.gencircles.com/users/vanwasshnova

On Mon, Sep 7, 2009 at 8:23 AM, Ron Taylor<doit4...@yahoo.com> wrote:
<snip>
> You can manually set those tags in Legacy and then
> use the Marriage Tag tool at the bottom right to look at each of the tagged
> marriages.

<Snip>