I just tested the way the marriage tags work now, and the change I asked for in
2004 is not there yet. How I tested. Tagged Individual 1 and Marriage 9, then
Searched for them. It found the correct 2 people, and when I untagged the M9,
it found correctly the sets of M9 off and on, but what I had wanted originally,
and still want, is for the screen to show only the actual couple on the
Marriage list, in the same way the Individual search list, shows only the
desired names. The marriage list NEVER can be trimmed to less that ALL
marriages on the list.
Example: One idea I wanted to see was exactly only the marriages in a 'tag
list'. The program also needs 2 more fieldsadded to the crowded screen. The
ones there already are sort in MRIN, male and female name alpha order, and the
needed extras are male Rin and female Rin number sorts.
All I want is for Legacy to, while using the Marriage List screen, showing only
tagged on the marriage tag, instead of the full list. With almost 9000 couples,
I NEED a tool for a partial list.
Is this in any way what some of you were asking for?
Rich in LA CA