I want to download an hour-glass chart to a flash drive so that a print shop
can make a large copy of it.  The print shop prefers the chart in a PDF format,
but will accept JPEG.   When Legacy creates this chart, the size is shown at
the bottom of the screen (length and width in inches or cm/mm).  My hour-glass
chart is very large because of the number of generations (32 pages on 8x11
pages).  I can use the sizing icon to increase and decrease the size of this
chart for "viewing purposes only".  However, the size at the bottom of the
screen always stays the same thing.  I don't know how to "set" the size I want,
"save" the size I want, and then "download it".

Any assistance is appreciated.

Mike Barberi

 In necessariis unitas, in dubiis libertas, in omnibus autem caritas.
In essentials unity, in doubtful things liberty, but in all things love.
St. Augustine (A.D. 354 - 430)