From: k...@legacyfamilytree.com [mailto:k...@legacyfamilytree.com]on
Behalf Of Sherry/Support
Sent: Thursday, September 10, 2009 6:43 PM
To: LegacyUserGroup@legacyfamilytree.com
Subject: RE: [LegacyUG] PDF Manual Available?

William,

Did you finally get the email with the download information?  I contacted
Sales for you and she said your order came through 2:45 pm Arizona time and
the email was sent out to you at 3:41 pm Wednesday.

She resent the download message to you today shortly after lunch.

The original was probably in your spam folder.  It happens all the time that
the messages we send out automatically get filtered off to spam folders

Sales does not monitor the Legacy User Group mailing list and any questions
regarding orders should be sent directly to them at
sa...@legacyfamilytree.com or phone 1-800-753-3453.

Thanks for using Legacy.

Sherry
Customer Support
Millennia Corporation
supp...@legacyfamilytree.com
http://www.LegacyFamilyTree.com

We are changing the world of genealogy!

When replying to this message, please include all previous correspondence.
Thanks.