Alan, if you put the info in the location field, your location master list will look like:

Easton, Lehigh Co, PA, USA
Harrisburg, Dauphin Co, PA, USA
St. Luke's Cemetery/867 Mervin Street, Harrisburg, Dauphin Co, USA

You will have the Cemetery or Street address in the place of the city and everything else moved out from there. It will be difficult to merge things and have things consistent. I use the Event Address to save that info. However, there is no way to note the Church name and address in the Marriage view unless it is put in as a marriage event. I wish that were changed.

Ellen Kramer

Researching and loving Dorman, Kramer, Mirarchi, Procopio, Renninger and Staudt-Stoudt-Stout families