Think seriously before moving Street addresses from Location. . It is
pointless doing all that work unless you get value from your time and
effort. So Test the Reports, try re-sorting the Master Location List -
is the output meaningful and helping you advance your research? Will
you get better results from "Location" or "Address"?
Everyone has their own slant, depending on their needs and the
character of their Family  File.
I have never used the fields for "Address", can't see the point! I
like everything in the one List.
It is worth reiterating, the "Four Field Standard"  was developed for
USA Locations and even there, it is a poor fit.
But Legacy is infinitely flexible, and allows 9  ( nine ) fields in
Locations. So my Locations include what's in the records, down to the
street and exact house number, sometimes 6 or 7 fields. When I "Sort"
or reverse the List, I can see everyone who lived in that street and
the house they occupied. Currently, I have 278 Trees in my Family
File. Many of these people will be duplicated and/or related, not yet
proved. Seeing where they lived - and who were the neighbours - can
throw up clues.
Mary Young