From: RICHARD SCHULTHIES [mailto:fourpa...@verizon.net]
Sent: Saturday, September 12, 2009 10:09 AM
To: LegacyUserGroup@legacyfamilytree.com
Subject: Re: [LegacyUG] Picture Center - Undo "Set Preferred"

If what your feeling is that your only picture for a person is the grave,
which you don't want to look at continuously, you might want to take one of
the default pictures with Windows (flowers, skys, animals, etc.). They are
already in the DB, so no downloading, and minimal space requirements. It is
better than removing them and misplacing those photos you want in the
directories. I have also added photos of buildings family lived in, and
churches they attended, and finally postcards for the area. You may never
find a 'mugshot' of your person but you can find something positive to
memorialize each one.
Rich in LA CA