From: William H. Boswell <whbosw...@gmail.com>
To: Legacy Family Tree List <legacyusergroup@legacyfamilytree.com>
Sent: Friday, September 11, 2009 7:12:39 PM
Subject: [LegacyUG] Picture Center - Undo "Set Preferred"

I looked through the manual, but did not find a way to reset an image to not be
Preferred.  In other words, I have images of grave stones for people that I
don't want to include as their profile picture.  I also do not have a photo of
these people.  Does the program automatically assign at least one photo as
preferred?  I am in the process of moving a lot of tombstone photos from
Individual to my Grave category.  I just figured out how to do that and noticed
that a lot of these tombstones are set as the preferred image.

Bill Boswell