Is this a book authored by an agency? There is an option for that. Or, is it anonymous? You could chose the "author not known" option.

michele

----- Original Message ----- From: "Arnold Sprague" <aspra...@chicagobooth.edu>
To: <LegacyUserGroup@legacyfamilytree.com>
Sent: Thursday, September 17, 2009 8:51 AM
Subject: [LegacyUG] Book done by compiler, NOT author or editor

I need to source a book which is clearly NOT done by an author or an
editor, per "Evidence Explained" (EE), by Elizabeth Shown Mills. (See
12.8, Author's Role: Compiler or Author, page 668.)
Legacy's SourceWriter, however, ONLY allows me to enter an author or
editor, if I choose to use SourceWriter for a book.
Is there a way for me to override the text (change author/editor to
compiler) when Legacy shows the source?
I prefer to use EE and SourceWriter; so please let's NOT digress into
discussions as to perceived shortcomings of either.
Thank you,
Arnold