To: <LegacyUserGroup@legacyfamilytree.com>
Sent: Thursday, September 17, 2009 9:32 AM
Subject: Re: [LegacyUG] Book done by compiler, NOT author or editor

michele,
The book is "Protestant Marriages from Almonte & Region, Ontario (1817-1943)."
It very clearly states, "Compiled by Peter Anderson."
Per EE, page 668, it does *none* of the things required to have the
status of "author." It does no more than show marriage names and
dates. This is not meant to be a put-down at all. It is over 370
pages of helpful information. I would like to show it as a compiled work
Arnold