To: LegacyUserGroup@legacyfamilytree.com
Sent: 29 September 2009 13:26
Subject: Re: [LegacyUG] Deleting Sources

You cannot delete a source if it is being used by an event. So first you need to go each individual and remove the source using the method mentioned before. Then you can delete the source. As long as the source is in use by even one person it can not be deleted that's why you can print a list of who is using the source.

Mary Beth Figgins