From: k...@legacyfamilytree.com [mailto:k...@legacyfamilytree.com]on
Behalf Of Ron Bernier
Sent: Wednesday, September 30, 2009 1:02 PM
To: LegacyUserGroup@legacyfamilytree.com
Subject: Re: [LegacyUG] Attaching Source Citation Images to Events

This issue has been brought up innumerable times.  For reasons known
only to them, Millenia refuse to use software that will block
attachments and HTML.    When they switched to a new server back some
months ago, I had hopes that they would finally address this ongoing
issue.  Instead, they just leave it to the staff to gently reprimand
anyone who "violates" the guidelines.  Those reprimands are usually
only after people complain about the violation.  Then of course, there
are those individuals who constantly (and intentionally) violate the
guidlines and belittle anyone who complains about it.  I honestly
believe the folks at Millenia don't want to offend anyone, so they
choose to ignore the risks associated with attachments and HTML email.

On Wed, Sep 30, 2009 at 10:27 AM, Kris <gen.mailing.li...@gmail.com> wrote:
> That does it.  I'm outta here.  Not only did *this* gem arrive last
> night, but there's another thread where, every time I click on a new
> message, some stupid HTML background wallpaper shows up in my image
> viewer.
>
> I have *no* clue why the folks at Legacy insist on using this joke of
> a program to run their mailing list, but I'm not laughing anymore.
>
> On Tue, 29 Sep 2009 18:52:18 -0700 (PDT), you wrote:
>
>> I haven't sent too many but hope it works.
>
> It did.  It shouldn't have, but it did.  Good grief.
>

> Legacy User Group guidelines:
>   http://www.LegacyFamilyTree.com/Etiquette.asp
> Archived messages:
>   http://www.mail-archive.com/legacyusergroup@legacyfamilytree.com/