Jim,

To clarify, as far as I know "citation" is synonimous with "Source Detail" in this conext, so it only looks at the Source Detail. There is a separate search for Master Sources. I suggest you just give it a try with a few of your sources - you won't break anything ;-).

New Tutorial: Embed Blogger RSS feed into your Website
http://www.fergys.co.uk
Includes the family tree for Alan J Grimshaw
http://www.fergys.co.uk/Grimshaw/
For The Fergusons of N.W. England

Jim Walton wrote:
Would that also include the details attached to that source? I've not
tried the search function, so not sure how it will work. I'm real new
to Legacy, so still feeling my way along as I go. When I bought the
bundle I didn't see the second set of tutorial CDs so maybe I need to
invest in them too.

Jim

On Sun, Oct 4, 2009 at 5:39 PM, Ron Ferguson