From: Margaret Bauer <bau...@tpg.com.au>
To: LegacyUserGroup <LegacyUserGroup@Legacyfamilytree.com>
Sent: Monday, October 5, 2009 6:25:12 PM
Subject: [LegacyUG] Gedcom problem

Hi Listers

I have a problem.
I have been sent a gedcom file but it has an extension "mht" and will not open
into my Legacy programme.
I have made another file and inserted a "ged" at the end instead but still
nothing.
I have been assured it is a gedcom file and have been in behind the scenes and
it certainly looks as if it is as it starts with the "O head" and all that, but
I do not have a clue therefore why I cannot get it to open.
Has anyone any suggestions or has come upon this before?
Thankyou
Margaret
Margaret Bauer
Qld, Australia