I am trying to produce Individual, Family, Ancestor, Descendant, and Lineage
Reports.  When I choose Text file or HTML (there is no option for RTF), the
file is produced without any indices, even though both Name and Location
indices have been selected and do appear in Preview and PDF.

Also, when using Publishing Center, the HTML report includes only the first
chapter of the book even though Preview and PDF include all the chapters.

And, in the book, the Name Index for the book includes ONLY the names from
the first chapter.

CE