I think I know the answer to this, but I want to be sure I'm not
missing something.

Does anyone know of a way to print a report that shows Event Addresses
and their map coordinates?  I'm particularly interested in the
cemeteries listed in my database.

I'd like to know which ones I already have and which ones I need to
find and enter.

I can't find an option to print this info anywhere.

I've looked at three different places and can't find a way to do this.

1. Search - Detailed Search

2. View - Master Lists - Address Lists - Events

3. Reports - Event Reports - doesn't even include burials, since it's
not considered an Event.

I've printed my event address list as mailing labels, but the only way
I can find to get the Lat/Long info is to open each address from the
list and see if the info is there or not.

If anyone sees a way that I've missed, I'd love to hear from you.  If
you know for a fact that it can't be done, let me know that also.

I've searched the archives, and it seems that I'm going to have to
create a Cemetery event for each individual, then include the lat/long
for each location.  Seems a little redundant since that info is
already included in the Burial field, but if that's what I have to do,
I'll just dig in and get started.  I was only going to do that for the
large cemeteries where the coordinates are different for different
graves.  Most of my cemeteries are very small, rural cemeteries and
one set of coordinates works for everyone buried there.

Thanks for any help/ideas.

Dede Holden