<72497bc90910080238m432a0982m2e6190c5db2c7...@mail.gmail.com>

Dede=2C
=20
In my example I used the word "Cemetery" for my searches because I have use=
d this word in all my cemetery locations=2C it also shows up in nearly all =
funeral notices=2C obituaries=2C death notices=2C etc.=2C which I add as ev=
ents.
=20
When you do your search try another word=2C one that you may have used cons=
istently when entering your cemetery addresses.

Leo