Dennis M. Kowallek wrote:
On Tue, 6 Oct 2009 15:23:04 -0700, "CE Wood" <wood...@msn.com> wrote:

I am trying to produce Individual, Family, Ancestor, Descendant, and
Lineage Reports.  When I choose Text file or HTML (there is no
option for RTF), the file is produced without any indices, even
though both Name and Location indices have been selected and do
appear in Preview and PDF.

Also, when using Publishing Center, the HTML report includes only
the first chapter of the book even though Preview and PDF include
all the chapters.

And, in the book, the Name Index for the book includes ONLY the
names from the first chapter.

Enter a suggestion at...

http://www.legacyfamilytree.com/suggest.asp

It was only when I read your post, Dennis, that I realised I had a translation problem, and the OP was concerned indexes! I will have to check whether that is true or otherwise.

New Tutorial: Embed Blogger RSS feed into your Website
http://www.fergys.co.uk
Includes the family tree for Alan J Grimshaw
http://www.fergys.co.uk/Grimshaw/
For The Fergusons of N.W. England