From: k...@legacyfamilytree.com [mailto:k...@legacyfamilytree.com] On Behalf
Of CE Wood
Sent: Thursday, 8 October 2009 8:07
To: LegacyUserGroup@legacyfamilytree.com
Subject: RE: [LegacyUG] No report indices in text format, & other bugs in
reports

I am not asking Legacy to be a word processor.  I am asking that, when a
report is Previewed and there are check boxes for printing various types of
files, that those options be produced in whatever format which has a
checkbox.

The simplest would be a text file because then you could format the file in
your word processor.

When the opening page allows you to choose Index Options, you assume that
the indices will be produced in whatever format is allowed, i.e.
Screen/Printer, Text file, HTML, RTF, PDF.

When the Preview shows you a report that includes indices, you assume that
when produced in one of the formats with a check box, that the indices will
be produced when you choose one of those formats.

This does not happen!  The indices are missing!!!

THAT is what the problem is.

CE