William H. Boswell wrote:
I was wondering the same thing and am glad somebody asked it. I have a twist on one person: the person donated his body to a medical school, then was cremated. No idea where the cremains were buried.

In that case, enter the death details as normal. Leave the burial/cremation details blank. Create an event for the disposal of the body.

I noticed you can't select both cremated and burial. It's either one or the other. I think I have a separate event for cremations.

A body is normally either buried or cremated. So, death details apply as usual. Change the Burial/Cremation details to read Cremation and enter the date and details. Then, either enter the interment details in the Notes for the Cremation or, create an event as in former case.

--
Best regards,
Mike Fry