If the cremains are later interred, you can do a cemetery event which is what I do for buried people to.

died 04 Jun 1925
buried (or cremated) 06 Jun 1925

then event...

Cemetery
Belluvue Cemetery
, Columbia Co, GA

and in the notes I can write something like...

The family had a special memorial ceremony at graveside and buried the cremains.

[just a made up example]

Even if a person is NOT cremated and is just buried, I have a date for the death, a date for the burial, and cemetery info. In this care the date of burial and the cemetery date will be the same but it doesn't have to be.

michele

----- Original Message ----- From: "Mike Fry" <mike...@iafrica.com>