If you try and combine one source with another but they were made using different templates it will not let you combine them. A message comes up and it asks you if you want to see the template numbers. If you hit yes, a new column comes up and it has the ID number of the template. You can then look over the list and see at a glance which sources use the same template. It is handy when you are trying to standardize your output because when you chose a template, sometimes you have more than one choice to pick from. As soon as you exit the screen, the template numbers go away again.

michele

----- Original Message ----- From: "Evert van Dijken" <evandij...@gmail.com>
To: <LegacyUserGroup@legacyfamilytree.com>
Sent: Friday, October 16, 2009 11:39 AM
Subject: Re: [LegacyUG] How do I get the numbers to show up

In the column header I see Source List Name (count=xxxx)
Or do you mean something else?
Evert van Dijken

2009/10/16 Michele Lewis <cranberryf...@charter.net>:
On the Master Source List screen.... I want to have the numbers of the
sources I used to show up. The only way I can get them to show up is if I
combine one source with another source that is in a different format. Does
that make sense?

michele

Legacy User Group guidelines: http://www.LegacyFamilyTree.com/Etiquette.asp