Bummer.  I wanted to compare the template ID numbers for similar sources to
check for consistency.  For any given source, you might be able to chose
between a couple of different templates but they will format/print the source
differently.  I am pretty OCD about consistency :)  I wanted to make sure I was
using the same template for the same sorts of sources.

michele