John Magyari wrote:
I'd like to create a chart similar to the following, so I can forward it on to have others fill in missing blanks. I'd like to be able to specify how many generations to create, when individuals are not in DB create placeholders for them with categories, and have categories displayed with known and unknown info. If info is known in Legacy Fill in the info, if not Leave a blank space behind Category Field If we can not currently do this in Legacy, is there a 3rd party app if gedcom is imported to that will create this type of chart?

Reports > All Reports > Chart Reports, Report Menu > Pedigree.

Select starting person (Must be in database) and preview or print as needed.

The alternative is to use Excel or Open Office Calc to create a blank form such as you illustrated.

--
Gene Y.
n2kvs