Take a look at the Legacy Ancestor Book Report. From your family file, select the individual you wish to send the report to. On the Options page, under "Insert Underlines for Missing" check "Given and surnames" and "Dates and places." Then select the number of desired generations. Go to "Report Options" and select the information and format you wish to include. Return to the Ancestor Book page and select "Preview." If this is what you want, send it to the selected relative and ask him to fill in the blanks.

Hope this helps.

John S. Adams
Hermosa Beach, CA

From: "John Magyari" <jmagy...@gmail.com>
Sent: Saturday, October 17, 2009 4:48 PM
To: <LegacyUserGroup@legacyfamilytree.com>
Subject: [LegacyUG] Charts For Requesting Info

I'd like to create a chart similar to the following, so I can forward it
on to have others fill in missing blanks.
I'd like to be able to specify how many generations to create, when
individuals are not in DB create placeholders for them with categories,
and have categories displayed with known and unknown info.
If info is known in Legacy Fill in the info, if not Leave a blank space
behind Category Field
If we can not currently do this in Legacy, is there a 3rd party app if
gedcom is imported to that will create this type of chart?